Your future and your freedom are your most valuable possessions. Any type of run-in with the criminal justice system — whether minor or major — has the potential to cause serious damage. Fines, court costs, court-ordered classes or community service, a jail or prison sentence — these are all very real possibilities if you are facing state or federal criminal charges.
Committed to Your Needs Throughout Every Stage of the Criminal Process
At the Pittsburgh law firm of Farrell & Associates, Attorneys at Law, criminal defense is the mainstay focus of our law practice. Our attorneys have decades of experience, and we are known as criminal defense lawyers who are dedicated to our clients’ cases through every stage of the criminal proceedings.
- If you are under investigation prior to a possible arrest, we will advise you and speak on your behalf to law enforcement officers.
- If you have been arrested and charged, we will help arrange bail, explain the upcoming proceedings, represent you at all hearings, and help you decide on the best course of action. We will help negotiate a plea bargain or an alternative sentence, or we will push your case to a trial in search of a just verdict.
- We have extensive experience with all levels of criminal appeals in both the federal and state criminal courts, including petitions for post-conviction relief under the Post-Conviction Relief Act (PCRA) federal habeas corpus petitions and discretionary appeals to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- We also handle criminal record expungements, commutations and pardons — on behalf of clients seeking to clear an old arrest or conviction or to reduce a prison sentence.
Felonies and Misdemeanors ? State and Federal Criminal Defense
At Farrell & Associates, our criminal defense lawyers have handled hundreds of criminal cases — from shoplifting to homicide. Our criminal defense practice extends to both state and federal criminal cases, including, but not limited to:
- Assaults link to assaults
- Burglary and theft
- Drug crimes including possession and delivery
- DUIs and alcohol offenses
- Guns and weapons charges
- Homicide and murder cases
- Juvenile delinquency including underage drinking
- Motor vehicle crimes including homicide by vehicle
- Pornography and computer crimes
- Sex crimes
- Traffic offenses
- White collar crimes
- Grand jury representation
Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer
At Farrell & Associates, we offer a free and confidential initial consultation to all new potential clients. Our offices are in downtown Pittsburgh, one block from the Allegheny County Courthouse, near the First Avenue T stop. Ample parking lots are located in the area.
To schedule an appointment with a Penn Hills drug possession lawyer, call toll free, (412) 201-5159, or send an e-mail.